Each arm has a different thickness. The orange tip's arms are .125" and .2" thick. The magenta tip's arms are .3" and .4" thick. And the teal tip's arms are .5" and .6" thick.
These Y tips are firm but not 100% rigid for good resistance during jaw grading practice, and each tip has gentle sensory bumps to grip the teeth. For softer options to work on chewing skills, see the Bite-n-Chew Tip.
See the "Exercise Ideas" section below for more information.
- Made in the USA, medical grade, FDA compliant
- No BPA, PVC, lead, phthalates, or latex
- Each "arm" measures about 1.6" long and .4" wide.
- Each arm has a different thickness (.125", .2", .3", .4", .5", and .6")
- To be used with any Z-Vibe® or Z-Grabber® (sold separately)
- Each tip is sold individually or as a set of 3 - choose your option from the pull-down menu above.