ARK’s Super Star Chew Necklace is designed specifically for the need to chew. Measuring in at approximately 1.1 x 2 inches and just under half an inch thick, this is one of our widest chew pendants. It's a great option for those who prefer chewing with their pre-molars and/or front teeth (for more slender options that reach the back molars, see the Krypto-Bite™ and/or Brick Stick™). Use this oral sensory solution as a safe alternative to chewing on pencils, shirts, fingers, etc. and to help calm, focus, self-regulate, and shine bright.
ARK's Super Star Chew Necklace comes in 3 color-coded toughness levels:
- Standard = This is the softest Star option (the chewiest level, but still firm) recommended for mild chewing
- XT = Firmer, but still chewy, for mild to moderate chewing
- XXT = Very firm, recommended for avid chewing and/or for those who like to chew on firm / fairly rigid items
- Each pendant is sold individually with its own breakaway necklace cord
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic
- Each pendant is medical grade, FDA compliant, and contains NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Each pendant measures approximately 1.1 inches wide, 2 inches tall, and just under half an inch thick.
- The cord measures approximately 36 inches in length.
- If desired, you can shorten the cord by scooting the thread out of the clasp, retying the knot at a shorter length, and then trimming the excess thread.
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc, or for anyone of any age who needs to chew.
Caution: This product is not a toy. The clasp and cord are not intended for chewing. Contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard. Not recommended for children under 5 years. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear. For the longest lasting chew tool for avid chewing, see ARK's Y-Chew XXT.