ARK's Dog Tip for the Z-Vibe® is the ultimate tool for sensory oral motor therapy, particularly for children in early intervention. This pup's friendly face immediately sparks interest, improves concentration, and increases a child's willingness to participate in therapy. Each tip has a variety of shapes and textures for sensory input both within the oral cavity and around the lips and face. Use the textured ears as spoons to decrease texture aversion. Or, use the bite blocks on the back of the tips to practice jaw grading and stability.
The Dog Tip is available in two different versions: the soft tip (magenta) has more "give" to it, recommended for individuals with a bite reflex and/or sensory issues. The hard tip (turquoise) is firmer for more resistance and proprioceptive input. This listing is for the Hard Dog Tip.
- Made in the USA, medical grade, FDA compliant
- No BPA, PVC, lead, phthalates, or latex
- Measures approximately 2.75 inches from ear to ear
- Sold individually
- To be used with any Z-Vibe® or Z-Grabber® (sold separately)
- Caution: this therapeutic tool should be used under adult supervision at all times.