The first and only chewable business card! Click to learn more|||ARK's Chewable Business features the ARK logo on the front side and company information (address, website, and brief description) on the back side with raised letters. It's a great outlet for those who prefer chewing with their front teeth (for more slender options that reach the back molars, click here). Use this oral sensory solution as a safe alternative to chewing on pencils, shirts, fingers, etc. and to help calm, focus, and self-regulate. The Business Card is available in 2 color-coded toughness levels:
- XT / Medium Firm - XT stands for "Xtra Tough." It's fairly firm but still with some chewiness to it, recommended for mild to moderate chewers.
- XXT / Very Firm - XXT stands for "Xtra Xtra Tough." It's very firm and fairly rigid. No chew tool is indestructible, but this is usually the longest lasting level for avid chewers.
Choose your option from the menu above. Each card is sold individually (without a cord, but you can add an optional 2 pack of cords via the pull-down menu above). Each card measures about 2.2" tall, 3.4" wide, and .28" thick (about the size of a real business card but much thicker). Exact color hues may vary slightly.
ARK Chewable Business Card
Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic. Medical grade, FDA compliant, NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex.
Caution: This product is not a toy. Recommended for ages 5 years and up. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times, regularly inspect the chew, and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear.
- Measures about 2.2" tall, 3.4" wide, and .28" thick (about the size of a real business card but much thicker)
- Wash with mild soap and water. Top-rack dishwasher safe (no drying cycle or added heat)
- Made in Columbia, SC, USA
- Exact color cues may vary slightly
- Each chew is sold individually (no cord, but there is a hole in case you'd like to attach this chewy to a cord)
- Medical grade, FDA compliant, no lead, phthalates, BPA, PVC, or latex
- Adult supervision required