ARK's Chew Dude® is a chewable figure necklace that measures about 1.5" at the widest part and 2.5" tall. The main torso is just under .5" thick. It's a great option for chewing with your front teeth (for back molar chewing, see other more slender ARK chews. Use it as a safe alternative to chewing on pencils, shirts, fingers, etc. and to help calm, focus, and self-regulate.
Like all other ARK chewelry, it's made in South Carolina, USA and is available in 3 color-coded toughness levels:
- Red: Standard = the softest option (the chewiest level) recommended for mild chewing
- Lime Green : XT = firmer, for moderate chewing
- Royal Blue : XXT = the most firm, for those who like to chew on fairly firm items
*Please note: because of its beefier/bigger shape, each level of the Chew Dude® will feel tougher than the same toughness level in one of our more slender shapes. So for example, if you like the Krypto-Bite™ in the middle XT level, you may want to "size down" a toughness level and order the Chew Dude® in standard.
Each pendant is sold individually with its own breakaway necklace cord. Exact color hues may vary slightly.
- If desired, you can shorten the cord by scooting the thread out of the clasp, retying the knot at a shorter length, and then trimming the excess thread.
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc, or for anyone of any age who needs to chew.
- Not recommended for aggressive chewing
Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic. Medical grade, FDA compliant, NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex.
CAUTION: Direct adult supervision is required at all times. This product is not a toy. The clasp and cord are not intended for chewing. Contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard. Recommended for children 5 years and up Although these chew tools are made out of sturdy, medical grade materials, they are not indestructible. Some individuals (particularly those with heavy oral needs and aggressive biting/chewing) may be able to damage the tools. While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary when the item shows signs of wear and tear. If your child will chew on the cord and/or clasp, the ARK Grabber will be a better fit for him/her.